Hobby Shop Friends is a series of easy DIY plush toys involving little animal characters doing their favorite things.
♥ WHAT'S IN THE BOX??
Beginner/ Intermediate level sewing kit includes:
1. 100% Cotton, Fat Quarter fabric sheet with sewing patterns to directly cut out
2. Instructions printed on the fabric
3. Embroidery thread to customize & personalize
4. Bag of stuffing
5. Plushies roll up sheet with extra ideas & tricks.
*Finished plushies are not included*
♥ WHAT YOU NEED:
✂ sharp scissors, various sewing needles for embroidery/regular thread, (extra embroidery thread if you want to explore more), and regular thread to put the front and back together.
♥ EXTRA TIPS WHEN MAKING PLUSHIES:
1. Use an iron in between all of your steps to ensure smooth, crispy results.
2. Embroider your designs before you sew the front and back together! (Whoops!)
3. Even though instructions suggest to sew right sides facing, BOTH ways look fabulous. I actually prefer wrong sides facing for a hand sewed look. This works especially well on the flowers.
4. Don't overstuff! Make sure to stretch out all stuffing and put only small amounts in at a time to spread out evenly. Rice & lavender make a fabulous substitute - but don't microwave for too long!
5. If sewing wrong sides facing, trim edges with sharp fabric scissors when you are done.